Oolong Tea – A cross between green tea and black tea with beautiful round flavours
5 good reasons to drink Formosa Oolong Tea?
- Formosa Oolong tea is a cross between green tea and black tea, also known as brown tea
- A fruity, woody and slightly floral aroma with a smooth finish
- This special and high quality tea is a great introduction to Taiwanese teas and a must for all Oolong lovers
- Oolong tea is high in antioxidants and offers many health benefits, such as a stronger immune system
- High quality, small batch production. Tastes great
Did you know that Formosa means ‘beautiful’? Taiwan is now recognised globally for producing some of the finest Oolong teas around