5 Good reasons to drink Green Tea – Tropical Fruit
- Drinking green tea can help to lower blood pressure and can reduce the risk of clogged arteries
- Dessicated Coconut provides minerals you need to keep your connective tissues
- Dried Mango has Vitamin A and is required for cell growth, healthy vision and a robust immune system
- Green Tea seems to help people maintain mental alertness throughout the day
- Dried Pineapple contains potassium, iron, calcium and Vitamin C
Tea Cleanse is Happiness In A Cup!
Herbal Teas from Tea Cleanse are made using a wide range of health benefitting plants, flowers, roots, bark and seeds – ethically sourced from leading botanical producers worldwide.
Our ingredients have been used in herbal medicine for centuries – a heritage we are proud to continue. Most importantly, all our ingredients are 100% natural – no artificial flavourings, colouring or preservatives are used.
Our loose leaf tea is fragrant, delicious, long lasting and nothing is crushed, unlike some other commercial boxed teas.
The selected herbs not only help to eliminate waste and toxins from the body, but also nourish your individual organs.
The list of health benefits of drinking Green Tea goes on and on, why not find out for yourself and order your favourite Green Tea today.
Ingredients: Green Tea Sencha (65%), Tropical Fruits (35%): Dried Mango, Dried Pineapple, Dessicated Coconut, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel and Vanilla Pod
- Free of Artificial Colouring, Flavouring and Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Taste Note: Light in colour, this green tea has a taste of the Tropics; full of fruitiness
What is in the resealable pouch: 25g of loose leaf tea in an eco friendly, degradable and resealable pouch
Brewing Instructions: Use one heaped teaspoon per cup and place in a strainer. Infuse in boiling water for 5-8 minutes, or longer for a stronger taste. Remove the strainer and enjoy, hot or cold. Best not drink this with milk, sweeteners/sugar, just as it is.
Alert: Please note that our teas are intended to be part of a healthy lifestyle and not to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. If unsure, please consult your health professional before use. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Recommended for use of 18 years of age and older.