5 Good reasons to drink Green Tea – Tropical Fruit:
- Drinking green tea can help to lower blood pressure and can reduce the risk of clogged arteries
- Dessicated Coconut provides minerals you need to keep your connective tissues
- Dried Mango has Vitamin A and is required for cell growth, healthy vision and a robust immune system
- Green Tea seems to help people maintain mental alertness throughout the day
- Dried Pineapple contains potassium, iron, calcium and Vitamin C
Tea Cleanse – Happiness In A Cup! Our teas are made from many plants, flowers, roots, bark and seeds. At Tea Cleanse we create recipes to blend natural flavours of different botanicals worldwide without any nasties. They are fragrant, delicious, long lasting and nothing is crushed, unlike some other commercial boxed teas, The selected herbs not only help to eliminate waste and toxins from the body, but also nourish your individual organs. The list of health benefits of drinking Green Tea goes on and on, why not find out for yourself and order your favourite Green Tea today.
Ingredients: Green Tea Sencha (65%), Tropical Fruits (35%): Dried Mango, Dried Pineapple, Dessicated Coconut, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel and Vanilla Pod
- Free of Artificial Colouring, Flavouring and Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Taste Note: Light in colour, this green tea has a taste of the Tropics; full of fruitiness
What is in the resealable pouch?: 75g loose leaf tea
Brewing Instructions: Use one heaped teaspoon per cup and place in a tea strainer. Infuse in boiling water for 5-10 minutes, or longer for a stronger taste. Remove the strainer and enjoy, hot or cold. Best not drink this with milk, sweeteners/sugar, just as it is.
Alert: Please note that our teas are intended to be part of a healthy lifestyle and not to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. If unsure, please consult your health professional before use. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Recommended for use of 18 years of age and older.