It’s World Kidney Day today – a subject that is very close to my heart!
You see, kidney health was my inspiration behind the start of Tea Cleanse
It was my partner’s chronic kidney condition that inspired me to search out and refine a tea to aid and maintain his kidney health.
Initially it was an ‘acquired taste’ shall we say but eventually I created a herbal infusion that tasted good as well as providing a kidney cleanse.
I believe teas and herbal infusions should be part of everyone’s diet and healthy lifestyle and when used correctly it can improve the quality of life and health for many.
Today my partner’s kidney condition is stable, but let’s be clear – I am not suggesting that drinking kidney tea was solely responsible.
Along with a better diet and regular exercise is has meant an increased quality of life!
Here are 5 good reasons why you want to drink Kidney Tea
- Kidney tea may nourish the kidneys to help them function more efficiently
- Couch grass has diuretic and antibacterial properties
- Horsetail is a great antioxidant and immune booster
- Nettle contains valuable minerals including iron, potassium, manganese, and calcium
- Feel cleansed and better than before
Thinking about buying Kidney Tea?, here are some customer comments;
‘Very nice tea. Pleased to find a medicinal tea as palatable as this’
Mr. O. Harwood, 10/09/16
“It smells wonderful and tastes even better. Who knew better kidney health would be so yummy” L. Karlsson, 15/10/16
Kidney tea (4 flavours) is available from our online shop